Temperature Screening Series
With advanced detectors and algorithms, Hikvision’s Temperature Screening Thermographic Cameras are designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures, and can thus be used for rapid and preliminary temperature screening in office buildings, factories, stations, airports and other public places, with accuracy up to ±0.3°C.
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
TEMPERATURE SCREENING PACKAGES
iVMS-4200 + Laptop + Tripod/Bracket Accuracy: ±0.5°C
The turret/bullet camera features AI detection to reduce false alarms caused by other heat sources.
Turret/Bullet Camera + Blackbody Calibrator
iVMS-4200 + Laptop + Tripod/Bracket Accuracy: ±0.3°C
This solution is enhanced with a blackbody calibrator to increase the accuracy from ±0.5°C to ±0.3°C.
iVMS-4200 or Hik-Thermal (app) + Tripod Accuracy: ±0.5°C
With a Wi-Fi module, the handheld camera can connect to a PC or a smartphone. It also features a built-in speaker for audio alarm.
- Install the camera in a windless indoor environment
- Set up a specific temperature measurement zone
- Double-check with a thermometer upon detection of elevated skin-surface temperatures
*Hikvision’s temperature screening thermographic cameras are designed for the detection of skin-surface temperatures so as to achieve rapid preliminary screening in public areas. Actual core body temperatures should be further confirmed using clinical measurement devices. Under any circumstances, it is highly recommended to use Hikvision’s thermographic cameras in accordance with local laws and regulations.